WOMEN ARE COMMONLY AFFECTED IN 3 WAYS.
1. Women who leak urine when sneezing, coughing, jumping, exercising, or when pressure is placed on the pelvic floor.
2. Women who have a strong urge to go to the bathroom, and urine leaks out before they get there. These women tend to go to the bathroom frequently both day and night.
3. Women who experience all of the above.
You are not alone. Most women at some point in their life experience bladder leaks.
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO
EVEN ONE OF THESE QUESTIONS,
WE CAN HELP.
- Do you pee when you laugh, sneeze or cough?
- Do bladder leaks happen when you workout?
- Are your jumping days over?
- Do you wear panty liners and pads to protect yourself from dribbles, leaks and surprises?
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night to pee?
- Do you frequently feel a sudden and strong urge to pee?
- Do you pay attention to where the closest washrooms are because when you need to go…you NEED to go?
- Are you post-partum and know you need to strengthen your pelvic floor?
- Are you considering having a baby?
- Do you struggle to remember to ”do your Kegels”?