UROSPOT FOR MEN MIGHT BE RIGHT FOR YOU
EVERY MUSCLE SHOULD BE FIT – INCLUDING YOUR PELVIC FLOOR.
Erectile dysfunction, bladder leaks, frequent night waking to pee, and surgery due to prostate or bladder cancer are issues that can be linked to weak pelvic floor muscles.
Kegel exercises can help improve bladder control and improve sexual performance; however, most men have never heard of a Kegel or know how to do one correctly.
UROSPOT offers many ways to improve the fitness of your pelvic floor quickly, and many options for men’s pelvic floor therapy. You can choose to meet with one of our men’s pelvic floor physiotherapists or use the Kegel Throne; a non-invasive, pain-free, dignified way to rapidly improve your muscle’s fitness.
Simply by sitting fully clothed on a FDA/Health Canada approved electromagnetic chair, your pelvic floor will have effectively done 11,000 Kegels in just 28 minutes.
After six sessions, you’ll feel like your old (young) self again.
A FIT PELVIC FLOOR ALLOWS YOU TO DO MORE
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO
EVEN ONE OF THESE QUESTIONS,
WE CAN HELP.
- Do you wake up to pee during the night?
- Can you drive 2 hours without stopping to use the bathroom?
- When playing sports do you find yourself thinking about needing to use the bathroom frequently?
- Is your sexual performance not quite what it used to be?
- Do you experience erectile dysfunction?
- Have you lost your libido?
- Do you wish you had more strength and duration in the bedroom?
- Do you frequently feel a sudden and strong urge to pee?
- Do you experience dribbles after you urinate?
- Have you ever leaked from your bowels?
- Have you had prostate cancer or bladder cancer?
George Irwin, CEO of Irwin Toys shares his story and experience at UROSPOT
Consultations are complimentary.
BOOK NOW to see how you can live with freedom and confidence.
THE UROSPOT “RESTORE YOUR PELVIC FLOOR”
A UROSPOT for men Registered Nurse will discuss your symptoms, review your treatment plan, answer your questions, and book 6 sessions to restore your pelvic floor and improve your quality of life.
RESTORE YOUR FLOOR
You’ll visit UROSPOT for men twice a week for 3 weeks. Each session will last just 28 minutes.
ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM
You may begin to notice improvement as early as your first session. Once improvement is noticed it continues to improve with each session, and in the weeks following your 6 completed sessions.
MAINTAIN THE RESULTS
Just like building any other muscle in your body, the gains achieved need to be maintained. Once your pelvic floor strength is restored, one 28 minute maintenance session every 3-4 months is recommended.