STRENGTHEN YOUR PELVIC FLOOR AT UROSPOT FOR MEN.
UROSPOT FOR MEN MIGHT BE RIGHT FOR YOU
WHAT MEN NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES
If you struggle with bladder leaks, frequent waking to pee, erectile dysfunction or if you’ve had surgery due to prostate or bladder cancer these issues can be linked to weak pelvic floor muscles. UROSPOT can help you rapidly strengthen your pelvic floor to improve quality of life.
With a strong pelvic floor leaks can end, sleep can be uninterrupted, and sexual performance can be strengthened.
UNDERSTANDING THE ROOT CAUSE OF YOUR INCONTINENCE
UROSPOT FOR MEN CAN HELP MEN WHO HAVE INCONTINENCE CAUSED BY PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION.
Men can experience accidental leakage of urine. It isn’t a disease, but rather a symptom of another condition.
It’s a sign telling you there is an underlying medical issue that needs to be understood.
In many cases, prostate problems or treatments for prostate problems are the cause of urine leakage.
This is why it’s so important that you talk to your doctor to understand what medical issue is causing your incontinence.
MEN ARE COMMONLY AFFECTED IN 3 WAYS
1. When you sneeze, cough, laugh, lift objects, or do something that puts stress or strain on your bladder and you leak urine. It’s called Stress Incontinence.
2. When your urge to urinate is so strong that you can’t make it to the washroom in time. This is called Overactive Bladder or Urge Incontinence.
3. When your bladder doesn’t empty fully and then leaks urine later. This is called Overflow Incontinence.
COMMON CAUSES OF INCONTINENCE IN MEN
weak pelvic floor or bladder muscles
bladder or urinary tract infections
an obstruction in the urinary tract
loss of sphincter strength
neurological disorders, which can interfere with bladder control signals
THE UROSPOT FOR MEN EXPERIENCE
1. CONSULTATION: A UROSPOT for men freedom consultant will discuss your symptoms, review your treatment plan, answer your questions, and book 6 sessions to restore your pelvic floor strength and improve your quality of life.
2. RESTORE YOUR FLOOR: You’ll visit UROSPOT for men twice a week for 3 weeks. Each session will last just 28 minutes.
3. ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM: You may begin to notice improvement as early as your first session. Once improvement is noticed it continues to improve with each session, and in the weeks following your 6 completed sessions.
4. MAINTAIN THE RESULTS: Just like building any other muscle in your body, the gains achieved need to be maintained. Once your pelvic floor strength is restored, one 28 minute maintenance session every 3-4 months is recommended.
”I’m now able to sleep through the night without waking to use the washroom. I also feel I’m able to perform with confidence again in the bedroom with my wife. I get why they are calling it the new blue.GaryUROSPOT Client Testimonial